the Rift

;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any]

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The compliment that Vera recieved quickly led to a trill of glee as she settled back into Adele's mane, and a smile was given as she heard the good news of her sisters legs. Then everything quickly turned to more business like matters. The information pouring out quickly, about an actual, stable outcast band, and of herds mixing with different races. Everything was so... different now.

Adele tilted her head in thought, as Vera flashed images of whom she thought she'd like to follow. Of course her images flashed pictures of Ophelia, she was a familiar trustworthy face. Adele contemplated them both. Each had a good sense of family, which is what she had been craving. However, she knew she couldn't head back to Smoke and the others. Aera had really been her only connection to them, and with her gone, she felt more distant from them. Nor could she deal with the pain of going back to them and hearing their condolences.

She had a few questions first for both groups before she would make her decision set in stone. First, she turned to Mirage. "For starters, it is wonderful to meet you and your dragon. Im Adele, and this is Vera, as you have probably heard." At the sound of her name, Vera popped her head back over Adele's poll and offered another awkward, toothy smile before settling back onto Adele's neck. "Now that introductions are over, I have a few questions for you. One, who is currently with the group besides you and Torasin? And what are your motives if you do not reside together?" She paused for a few moments to allow time for response, and then she turned to Ophelia. Probably her closest friend now, besides Vera. "And for you Ophelia, who do you currently work under? And what are their motives?"

Suddenly, another familiar scent bombarded her as Aaron came bounding into the scene. A gleeful whinny was given to him as he approached and brushed his nose over her neck. She too offered a comforting graze as she ran her muzzle along his cheek. She noticed his body tense as her realized that there were others in the situation. "Hey Aaron, Its wonderful to see you! We were just discussing places where I might be able to call home again." She said, trying her best to make him feel a little less awkward in the situation.

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM