the Rift

Tearing sutures out to make the anguish last. [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
"My name is Kri," a half smile formed at her blunt distaste for labels; quickly Midas chased it away for fear of offending his ladyship. Gaze trailed up and found that she wasn’t entirely done, "No matter what titles the land gives me, I would have you call me by the name given by my parents,” ‘fair enough’, he thought kindly while murmuring, “Apologies, Kri,” in humbled tone. The feathers along his spine shifted with the evening breeze; straightening a little Midas stilled their movement and tried to look more professional than he felt.

"I always have a moment for any of this herd."

Trying to not waste her time, Midas went straight to the point through visual demonstration. Calling for magical threads within a beating chest, the throat general summon small shapes of sand below and ahead of them. Three shapes formed, circle, triangle, and finally after some concentration—a square. They circled innocently before colliding with each other to create a thin shield of glistening golden sand. He didn’t know how far this gift could go, but the idea of testing limits excited him in many different ways.

“Lady Moon granted me a talent; I wish to use this for the benefit of the wall….if you have need for it.”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tearing sutures out to make the anguish last. [Midas] - by Midas - 12-02-2012, 04:02 PM