Blue Skies [Zamoro]

Zamoro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZAMORO</style>
  A Stallion of Strength and Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
Pacing his mind with attributes of this conversation. He waited continuously for a brief answer of no or yes. He did not want to intent upon treading to become an annoyance, nor angering her. He just wanted to flirt, and have a good chat with her. She wasn't too aggressive, nor too passive. Zamoro thought was very nice to know, for he always had a distaste of meeting aggressive people. And of course he had met passive equines about in other lands before, always boring him with their small talk. But she wasn't like those others, which he found very nice in her personality so far. She seemed to pass through his offer, that made him smile inside. As she rested her self from standing by shifting a little. She asked him of what Foothills was like.

No one else had asked of his herd when he told them about it. She must be quite the interested one then. He nodded gently and spoke "Ah yes, my herd. Foothills is very lovely, beautiful green hidden in the beauty of strong mountains that protects us from wind and snow." He smiled thoughtfully just remembering the luscious green rolling hills and rocks. "And for the leaders. They are good, and deserve the rank they get. For they know what to do in any situation I can think of. It's all very peaceful in my herds lands." He loved that as well, he didn't care to fight for hatred and for the fun of it. He fought others with a dignified purpose if he had too. So he always loved the calming bliss of peace, especially in his herds lands. A comfortable place it was, such peace and harmony most of the time. It was great to have such nice welcoming equines in Helovia.

Zamoro contented with her asking. He wanted to know something about her herd as well. He hadn't heard much about her herd, so now was a good chance to know more information of her place."May I ask as well. How is your herd fairing?" Tilting his head slightly forward in a posture of relaxing. He hoped to have a peaceful answer for the better, hopefully they were not violent equines. He would dislike that very much, but he knew they were probably not. Though you never know, until you see it yourself.

Messages In This Thread
Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Aryel - 11-23-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Zamoro - 11-23-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Aryel - 11-24-2012, 08:20 AM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Zamoro - 11-24-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Aryel - 11-25-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Zamoro - 11-27-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Aryel - 11-27-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Zamoro - 11-28-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Aryel - 11-30-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: Blue Skies [Zamoro] - by Zamoro - 12-15-2012, 06:22 PM