the Rift

Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

"Seek out d'Artagnan and allow him to poison you. With that poison still coursing through your system come back to me. If you survive the journey back I will grant you what you wish."

d'Artagnan. Whispers of the doctor were not hard to find. One merely had to ask the right questions, and that was what Lakota had done. He was a part of Mauja's band, a celebrity of the cold lands that Lakota found distasteful. The shadowed forests that housed the Grey were much more suited to her tastes. In the darkness she could slip away unseen. In the drained, colorless world of the Steppe she was a blotch that was easily spotted. The fae refused to enter the lands of snow and ice. It was not her territory, and Lakota recognized this despite her attitude. Already she was far from the Veins, and the trek would be long and agonizingly painful. It would be nearly impossible to make it, but Lakota would not waver. She had felt pain's tight grip before.

And if she did not make it, then Ithrim, beautiful Ithrim with his kind and loving face, would greet her on the other side.

She was in the South West of the fields, and tilted her head to the skies to sing out a chorus of summons for the Doctor. Loud and clear, echoing over the hills into territory she wouldn't approach too far into. Already she was too close for comfort, and she wished to retreat back into her lands. Back to the twisted trees so many found themselves lost in. But she forced ebony hooves to remain still, violet eyes trained on the horizon for the shape she had been informed of. They had never met before, but today would be the day. Though it would be on strange terms, Lakota was at his mercy in a way she didn't favor. For even the favor she required was one that harmed her, it was still a favor she needed.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-28-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 12-01-2012, 07:00 PM