the Rift

Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: darttable2.png]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

Heavenly Fields... What a pretentious name!

d'Artagnan wondered in the shadows, a flicker of blood red here and there when the stray sunlight dared bare his banished head and kiss the pelt of the dark servant. Flashes of silver danced in elegant half moons upon merlot stained flanks, a reminder of one wild night with the stars. Something new and blue, encased in a chain and swung in a clunky dance, an amulet of awesome properties and tangled in dark mane. Each cloven hoof pressed against the earth as silent as the one before it, ever watching eyes of dual colours were shadowed by dark lashes. A call from a stranger brought him to the fields, it was the reason the shade remained hidden, not foolish enough to fall for a trap. So it was with bubbling glee that he stumbled upon a lone equine, who must be mad with fever to call the Nightshade out when she stood so alone. Like the mare had simply volunteered her own life, rapped a noose around her neck and called for her own executioner.

A rumble of malicious laughter rang from quivering lips and the red boy made himself known to the roan maiden who had so generously offered herself to him. "Do you want to die, girl? Is that why you called me here, foolish hornless" a voice of harsh tone and unblinking pools dripping with morbid intentions.

d'Artagnan stopped walking towards her and left a small gap between them. She could not escape him and it was always more enjoyable to do these things slowly, savour each minute. The madness was creeping up on him again, the femme better speak quickly before the too eager Doctor looses his grip on sanity. Why does an equine call out a racist like him? Surely she does not want to die here. His heartbeat was loud inside furry lobes.

Not long now.

h e l l can't handle all of us

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-28-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 12-01-2012, 07:00 PM