the Rift

Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Bloody bay arrives, slithering like a serpent in the way he moves. His horns are dangerous and threatening, but Lakota merely eyes them for an instance before returning her vapid gaze to his eyes. His approach is silent, like a panther, and Lakota knew she should be afraid. Any other sane horse would be terrified of his mist like approach, but Lakota does not feel any terror creep upon her. She has resigned herself to this, to this meeting. Knows already the dangers it holds, and the danger that shall come even after this meeting is finished. Why should she worry? She has literally nothing left but her life to lose. And if it is lost, then she will be embraced by the smile of a lover long past.

Dark laughter swirls around her, as if she is caught in a whirlpool of malicious intent. He asks of her, does she want to die? Expressionless, she answers. "Perhaps. Though that is not why I have requested your presence." Black lips twitch, the only betrayal that she is refraining from hurling a derogatory of similar kind at him. Hornless her ass. She watches as a craze of sorts takes over him, and though she doesn't fear death, she knows she is staring into the eyes of it. Lakota would much rather achieve her quest than die, and so she speaks. "The Princess of the Moon has set upon me a quest. I ask for you to poison me, in a way that leaves me able to move. I am to then return to her for my own abilities. Surely, one so noble as yourself, oh horned one, would not find this so distasteful? To cause agony to one lower than you?" Her words are sharp but her face never changes, though she desires to sneer and spit in his face. Sarcasm is unable to be withheld, as much as she knows it should be. Sharp violet eyes never waver from his face.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 11-23-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by d'Artagnan - 11-28-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: Taint My Blood [d'Artagnan] - by Lakota - 12-01-2012, 07:00 PM