the Rift

corpse [drake sons, death thread]

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex
I am quite pleased to see my youngest son Knox arrive shortly. In the constant black turmoil that is Mandrake's mind, Knox climbs up a notch higher in her eyes. How old is he now? A couple of months? A year? No. A year. And his father... sexy. Handsome. Big. Black. Lovely. Totally unsuspecting. Easy prey. A golden-eyed boy. Here was his son, and mine. Knox. The little black dog trotted at his side. Speaking of dogs, Evers should be questing for one about now. "It is time to put the poor things out of their misery, yes." I think it would be his first kill. Suitable. Black-hearted souls they have become, just like me. I admire my boys, love them. Should one of them ever be harmed... the person would pay dearly. Not by a son- by me.

"Knox. Let us wait a few minutes. Then we can begin. I don't care about the filly. Let us just get rid of the mare." I incline my head to my son, and I shift. There is hot, awful pain, before I am in my slinky panther body again. The best way to kill is with the jaws of a predator.

Messages In This Thread
corpse [drake sons, death thread] - by Tillas - 11-23-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: corpse [drake sons, death thread] - by Knox - 11-29-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: corpse [drake sons, death thread] - by Mandrake - 11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: corpse [drake sons, death thread] - by Knox - 11-29-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: corpse [drake sons, death thread] - by Knox - 12-01-2012, 12:59 AM