the Rift

Maybe We Can All Help [Tor/Earth God]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

Avira circled above the sky. Voices told her of these gods but truly she did not understand how one had so much power they could even grant power. From where the blue tipped gal come from, you were born gifted or you were born useless. To them she was beyond useless. Being kind, oddly colored, and extremely forgiving. She was an outcast. Picked upon and deemed unworthy. Though she did not hate them for the pain they caused her, she was very cautious of them now. Choosing to be far from their judgmental selves to find some better for her own good.

Descending slowly enough to cause much to nothing in ruckus. To have respect for the gods home. After all it wasn't her job to tear up in sound. Though she did have to make herself noticed, or maybe she didn't. Either way she was going to ask kindly. Ask along her nature of ways. As the mare began to touch ground she leaned far back and flapped her wings. Gentle winds moving some soft dying snow around. "With kindness and hope I ask for the presence of a god." Avira didn't know if Tor would show up. Maybe. Maybe not. If she didn't the mare was obviously on her own, she didn't mind but she would much more prefer another's company when greeting with someone so powerful.

[ooc- I'm not for sure which god would grant the powers of healing...]

Messages In This Thread
Maybe We Can All Help [Tor/Earth God] - by Avira - 11-23-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Maybe We Can All Help [Tor/Earth God] - by Avira - 12-09-2012, 03:51 PM