the Rift

Maybe We Can All Help [Tor/Earth God]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

I gave a simple nod to Tor. Noting that in return of her long journey, as I see her muscles quiver, I must gift her something in the future. I will find something to help her. Maybe I will find something they, around here, call an amulet. Though as the ground began to shake my stance hardened and my hooves began to vibrate apart. I found myself quietly shuffling comfortably before the shaking ceased and the Earth god spoke to me. It was odd, that these high important beings were even real. I lowered my head in respect and listened to his deep intimidating, yet handsome, vocals. My electric blue eyes began to focus on his appearance. interesting.

"It is the least I could do," I smiled brightly to his words and then listened for the next "As you have spoke to Tor of healing powers, I have come for the same reason. To seek the ability to heal." without greed I asked. Perfectly fine if he was to deny me this. As maybe he has plans for somebody else with these powers. Maybe I am not suite for what I desire.

[ooc- it's no problem at all!]

Messages In This Thread
Maybe We Can All Help [Tor/Earth God] - by Avira - 11-23-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Maybe We Can All Help [Tor/(god to grant healing powers)] - by Avira - 12-01-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Maybe We Can All Help [Tor/Earth God] - by Avira - 12-09-2012, 03:51 PM