the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alcine was quiet surprised by the stallions question. Are you moulting? Now why would he think that? With a flick of his tail he took a few steps towards him,holding his wings out allowing him to somewhat glide along the snow. When he was less then a meter away from the unicorn he folded in his wings, realizing this unicorn was no threat. Maybe he was looking for peace? Something he,himself,could do with...If you have to know, my name is Apollo. Did he have a problem saying his name or something? He didnt seem willing to give his name up at all.and I’m a Unicorn, not a horse. Did he think he was stupid to? He was tempted to ask but decided not to. He understood that he was properly offended to be compared to a measly horse,a great horned animal like him. "I am sorry. You are right,you are no horse. Just a great unicorn." His tone at his last sentence was slightly mocking and sarcastic. In his eyes,unicorns were not as great as a pegasus.

He thought about how to answer the following questions. Yes,his name was Alcine and...why had he come here actually? He didn't know himself. Or if he did it had 'slipped his mind'. But he did know why. despite being young he had done many a bad thing in his life. He regretted them,but he couldn't help it. He needed to stop. But did he want to? He was unsure. He let himself relax,feeling no need to kick and throw his weight about to hurt others. It was a first,he had to admit. "I am Alcina." He paused,thinking about how to answer the next question. He may be a bad horse,but he didn't lie.He sighed,letting his head drop a little,but still in a defensive stance."I shell not lie. I have come to seek those more peaceful then myself. I have done many a bad thing,and I regret them but I cant help doing them again and again." He quickly realised how 'soppy' and 'sad' he was sounding. He never showed his emotions so he recovered his voice,making it harder and rougher. "But it does not mean I will change to more 'normal' ways."

A tingle of excitement ran down his spine and though his wings. His mind unconsciously sent messages to his wings,telling them to lift but he manged to take control before he could take of-and start what could be the end for some. The tingling died. He had overcome the urge to hurt this time. But it doesn't mean he would next time. He shook his body clear of snow,his mane landing neatly on his neck."So,Apollo,what brings you here? And are you more interested in herd life,or as a outcast?" He knew what kind of life he wanted to live. In a herd. But he feared he would hurt those around him. At least,as a outcast,there wasn't masses of horses around him at all times. And some of the others would be like him.

Alcine watched the unicorns movements. Flicking his head up,Apollo's mane fell smoothly onto his neck. His horn was angled in such a way that made Alcine think he was getting slightly defensive. He didn't plan to fight,he knew he would have to one day. In fact he would properly fight out of cruelness-and regret it. He just couldn't control himself sometimes. But one thing he did know-he did not plan to fight this soon in entering the land. He softened his stance,hoping to show Apollo that he did not wish to fight either.

"blah blah blah"

my heart still feels divided

halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM