the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alcina had not even thought about the chances another horse could be lurking in the trees,watching there every move and listening to there words. As the winged mare emerged from her hiding Alcina flicked his head to the side to see what the creature was and as his eyes lay upon her he was startled by her beauty. Her bird patterned wings highlighted her strength and power that she probably had in her. Her golden colored body covered in bird like markings. He lifted his head higher as the mare came closer to himself and Apollo. As she came closer he knew that she knew she was beautiful. No one could deny it either.

As she spoke her words he knew what she was trying to do. Her laugh was light but also somewhat cunning. She seemed to be mocking the stallions at not being greeted by a horse belonging to a herd and instead to be left to wander around other,possibly unwanted,horses. As Apollo spoke the question of what she was trying to do lingered in his head for he couldn't be sure he was try to 'lead them on'.

Now satisfied Apollo had finished talking he gave a greeting of his own. Readjusting his stance to one that made him look taller and more powerful without any effort,pushing his wings out the slightest bit so that the blue tips could be seen clearly. He bowed his head slightly. "I see you know my name but will you tell me yours?" Lifting his head up as he spoke and looking at her directly in the eyes and totally ignoring the question had already be asked. He barley heard Apollos words as he was to deep in though of why she was here. He drew his wings back in as the cold had taken advantage of his sprawled wings. His flick his head up,black locks of his mane flying out the way of his face whilst his two blue streaks ran down his neck. A smile crept onto his face but quickly disappeared as he remembered the question he was meaning to ask. Taking a step forward and lying his ears back slightly. "Prey tell me why you are here mare?" His voice softened at the word 'mare' as he didn't want to sound like he was classing her as beneath him unlike Apollo. Despite him being a great creature,and better then any 'normal' horses,he thought that unicorns were below a Pegasus. And he believed[/b] it strongly.

"blah blah blah"

my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM