the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

Apollo

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?

I would be glad to have you.

The words made Apollo shiver from the tip of his tail to the sharp point of his crystalline horn, but he shifted his weight slightly to try and hide it, resting his left hind leg. Something about the femme before him, her natural beauty and earthly tones, was captivating, and the Paint couldn’t help but yearn to know more about her. He remained silent, however, as the mare directed her attention to Alcina, listening intently to the words she was speaking. After all, if he was intending to join The Grey, then he should listen and absorb as much information as he could regarding this sect of Helovia.

The sounds of these leaders, the sisters Ktulu and Ophelia, sounded intriguing enough as well. The Unicorn wondered what they could be like, and if they were anything like Phaedra. The thoughts were of little importance, however, as the said femme moved to stand beside him, as his attention was drawn elsewhere. The unmistakable feeling of pride welled up within the Stallion as he could feel the soft breath of wings upon his back, and the feeling caused him to snort and toss his head, black mane flipping rather gracelessly to the other side of his neck. It was only then that he spoke up, honey eyes looking from Phaedra to Alcina.

“Will you come with us, Alcina?” He inquired, genuinely curious. He knew the Pegasus was on the line when it came to herd life, but to Apollo, it sounded as if The Grey was more of a family unit than a herd. Perhaps that would be good enough for the black Pegasus. Maybe purpose would help Alcina, too, like Apollo hoped it would for himself.

[Ooc: Okay, seriously… I’ll get with this, I promise. XD But, Apollo’s changed to Outcast, so Phae, if you wanted to post something up, I’ll get him to reply… Sorry about the wait, again.]

Messages In This Thread
The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Apollo - 11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open] - by Alcina - 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Alcina - 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey] - by Apollo - 12-08-2012, 12:39 AM