the Rift

In Ruin [Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

The mare's curt reply took her by surprise, but she wasn't about to say anything. Having an overbearing mother had taught her manners, at least. And how to keep opinion to herself, although that didn't always work for her.

The mare's name also took her by surprise. Insanity? Now what I would've named my kid. The mare didn't really look insane, but she knew appearances could be deceiving, and sociopaths could appear to be just like normal people when they felt like it. Well, she would wait until the mare actually lived up to her name before judging her. "I'm Aryel. I just joined the Dragon's Throat herd, but I have aspirations of becoming a warrior there."

She also wondered what kind of rank a Shadow was. Possibly someone who spied on other herds, or worked as an ambush fighter? She wouldn't want to be on the bad side of a horse like that. She tilted her head for a moment, considering Insanity's question. "No reason, really. I wanted to explore, to be honest." She looked back at her, noticing the haggard expression she wore. "Hey, are you all right?"

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
In Ruin [Open] - by Insanity - 11-23-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: In Ruin [Open] - by Aryel - 11-24-2012, 09:04 AM
RE: In Ruin [Open] - by Insanity - 11-30-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: In Ruin [Open] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:45 PM