the Rift

What's on the Inside?[Open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

Mental cases were generally not my sort of patients. I preferred the healing of bone and muscle, the knitting of sinew and flesh, not that coaxing of mind and days of care that came with the care of the mentally diseased. Difficult they were, difficult they would always be, to treat and care for. Some would say too difficult. Others said better to kill them straight away, not to let them suffer in their hallucinations and unstable life. Even pity would not make me become a murderer, however, and so I resisted the thought of killing. Only the most dire of circumstances would make me a hunter, a killer.

The Deep Forest was my home, and I often walked here, loud-footed, clumsy, but benign. Just as was my nature since I came to Helovia, I liked to seek adventure and fun with those around me. I no longer liked to be coddled and safe the way I once did. I heard him speak, and so I came, well-aware I was in presence of one of those lunatics. Hurrah. Don't be so mean! I chided myself. Never was I like that! Shaken by my own cruelness for such words, I approached the younger one quietly.

"What are you doing here alone dear?"

TOR

Messages In This Thread
What's on the Inside?[Open] - by Ubaya - 11-24-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: What's on the Inside?[Open] - by Tor - 11-25-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: What's on the Inside?[Open] - by Ubaya - 11-25-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: What's on the Inside?[Open] - by Tor - 11-28-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: What's on the Inside?[Open] - by Ubaya - 11-28-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: What's on the Inside?[Open] - by Tor - 11-29-2012, 02:52 PM