the Rift

A fresh blanket of snow (Open)

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi was stunned by the large, male stallion that stood infront of him. Slowly Levi stood up and shook the remaining snow that stuck on his greyish-blue pelt. What did he mean by "Peculiar thing, you are." Levi was a pegasus stallion. That wasn't clear to him? Geez, this guy had much to learn.

Levi stared at him with a glare. "What do you mean? I am no winged fool." He said with annoyment. " I am here to get away from my herd, to give myself feedom that I need." He walked closer to the tall stallion. "You know, I am not afraid to be here. I am not afraid of you either." Levi said "I didn't want any harm just maybe time to relax you know?" Levi wanted to just leave now. This unwelcomed guest just got in the way of his time, although he didn't seem that he was going to be a bother to Levi. Maybe that's just what Levi needed. Someone to just talk to.

Levi looked closer at the stallion. He wasn't just a stallion though, he was a unicorn. That explains it now. This was the place for the outcast unicorns, or so thats what he once heard. He stayed calm as he never let his guard down. "Who are you anyway, and what's your buisness to come over here? I am no playful child, I just never get to see this snow." He looked stunned now. He wasn't going to tell this stanger anything unless he asked. You could never trust anyone that wasn't part of your herd.

Messages In This Thread
A fresh blanket of snow (Open) - by Levi - 11-25-2012, 09:03 AM
RE: A fresh blanket of snow (Open) - by Crowley - 11-25-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: A fresh blanket of snow (Open) - by Levi - 11-25-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: A fresh blanket of snow (Open) - by Crowley - 11-25-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: A fresh blanket of snow (Open) - by Levi - 11-25-2012, 12:38 PM