the Rift

Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel)

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
"Scared?" Aryel asked mock-offended "You're talking to the horse who nearly got eaten a few times as a foal because she kept wandering away from her mom." Ayrel gave a smirk. "I'm not scared of anything." Levi grinned when he heard Aryel say "I'm not scared of anything. "Hah!" He laughed "Then why were you afraid when I covered your eyes earlier?" He teased. "And well, good then when something scary comes along, I can just use you as a shield!" He walked forwards by her side laughing happily. He knew that Aryel was sort of jokingly to, so she would understand.

"Yeah, you're right." She agreed to Levi's statement "Creepy, but fun." Levi pretended to be scary "Oooohhhhh." He wailed like a ghost. Aryel's head bobbed and then she started to talk again "Hey, I heard there's a cool-looking spring not far from here once. The bottom is lined with red gems that some say are the blood of the horses killed here." She looked back at Levi. "Let's go take a look, shall we?" Levi was always up for an adventure, so his heart bounced when she said that. "The blood of others huh? He grinned at Aryel "It sounds very interesting, and maybe we could possibly come home with some gems if there are any." Giving her a hopeful look it sounded like a lots of fun. "Muahahaha! We will be un stoppable, nothing will get in our way!." His flecks grew wider as they went deeper and deeper into the forests. They weren't the brightest so it was kind of hard to see. Levi was excited to go see what the dynamic duo could find.

(it's okay my muse is down to :/ )

Messages In This Thread
Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Levi - 11-25-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Aryel - 11-25-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Levi - 11-25-2012, 12:43 PM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Aryel - 11-28-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Levi - 11-28-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Aryel - 11-30-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Levi - 11-30-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Aryel - 12-02-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Levi - 12-02-2012, 04:46 PM
RE: Trails in the dark shadows (Aryel) - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:57 PM