the Rift

cave in the .c l i f f s.

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion's reflexes were horribly slow. Tor had already fully spun around before he even had a chance to jump. And jump he did - straight up. He landed with all for legs splayed, and his leonine tail tucked around the back of one of his hind-legs. Startled, his eyes widened as he realized for the first time just how big Tor really was, in comparison with him: It didn't help that her heavy feathering added to her size.

"I-iiii-I wasn't following you" Vermillion stammered, lying boldly as he stood trembling before her. "C-ca-cause if you think I was, I wasn't." His lower lip trembled as he tried to hold in it. He felt the words forming on his tongue, consuming his little mind. Standing straight now, he titled his head apologetically. Of course he was following her, and of course she knew it. She would be angry - she would lie! Good day, young one. I'm Tor. How are you? As the words flowed into his ears, the flood gates holding his tongue silent burst all and once: "Do you know Solomon?" He practically shouted the question at her - his small voice echoing off the walls sounding more and more pathetic with each reverberation. As he spoke, he had jumped forward a little with anticipation, and now he stepped closer to her, looking even more sulky for having lied and yelled at her. "Look i'm sorry okay? I just -His voice trailed off. Just what? With a big breath, sounding like the quick sort of inhalation that happens mid cry he burst out: "Ijustdon'tknowanyone anddd..andd...Ktlulu said if I joined the Grey they would help find my brother butshehadn'thelped yet and Idon'tknowanyoneelse and...Do you know Solomon?" As his words flooded out, they clumped together, only sounding remotely coherent when he asked about Solomon again.

[OOC: That's okay :3]

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-25-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-26-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-28-2012, 09:55 PM