the Rift

cave in the .c l i f f s.

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[Image: winter_snow_by_ladyfey-d5g626q.png]

Even with her kind heart, Tor had to resist the tempting urge to laugh at the stallion's terrified expression, as if being caught was the most awful thing in the world he could think of. Goodness, she wasn't going to hurt him! You would think he would at least now that through her own clumsy movements and sweet eyes. The boy really did seem terribly scared, legs splayed wide. His voice was stammering, filled with nerves, and Tor gave a little sigh. Was she really that horrendous? Painted lady Tor had thought of herself calm and placid, not intimidating. "I'm not going to attack you for following me, for goodness' sake!" Bichrome Tor snorted, exasperated. What would her sire say to her right? Gosh Tor, did you become a murderer while you were away? She could almost hear his hearty laugh. Yet as soon as she followed up with what she hoped was calming words, a roaring river of words came attacking at her. The cave's glow seemed to almost retreat from the young one's volleys of sentences at her, fearful of the terribly loud noise. Who was Solomon? Just as swift as the attack of words, he launched into a stuttering apology, seemed as upset as a wet cat, and flew headlong into a jumble of talk about... honestly, Tor wasn't sure. The only few words she could pull out of it was 'Ktulu' and 'the Gray'.

This skittish stallion was part of the Gray? Sorry to say it, but Tor couldn't really seeing him being a warrior. He's training under me?!! The draft inhaled deeply, the spice of sand and the faint wisp of salt reaching her nostrils. "Relax, boy." Tor told him, keeping her tone as soothing as possible. I hope he isn't a mental patient. Is what she found herself thinking. Gods above and below and around, please help me! Is what she found herself praying. And then- who the hell is Solomon? "I am Tor, second of command under Ophelia's rule, part of the Gray, gifted with magic from the God of the Earth." Normally, Tor really didn't see a point in saying all of this, but this crazed stallion seemed to be an except. "As one of the Gray, I expect you to be able to command yourself better," The words may be harsh, but the tone gentle. "Who is this Solomon? I will try to help you find him." Tor then said, hoping to ease this stallion's nerves and fear. She would help him, she would, yet she had a strange feeling this Solomon wouldn't exactly be around for talking.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Messages In This Thread
cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-25-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-26-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-28-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 12-01-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 12-02-2012, 09:15 PM