the Rift

cave in the .c l i f f s.

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Relaxing as his mind slowly comprehend the kind, reassuring tones of her voice, he bobbed his head up and down rhythmically as she spoke. He ceased shaking entirely as she finished speaking, yet his head continued to bob up and down. Realizing that she had stopped speaking, he pressed his lips together and snapped his head back to a comfortable position, looking sheepish.

She had called him young one, why had she called him that? Didn't she know his name...? Realizing that he had been too intent on berating her with questions about Solomon, he had skipped over the introductory part of their conversation. Frustration welled up within his tiny mind, as he mentally cursed not having had his parents around. How was he supposed to know what to do, when there was no one to guide him? "My name is Vermillion"He said finally, giving Tor yet another apologetic look. As he looked at her, he saw the glimmer of light on the wall of precious jewels behind her. Peering around her large frame, his mouth formed an upside-down U shape as he considered the abundance of colourful gems. But hadn't Tor said they wouldn't find anything of interest on the beach? Frowning, he looked back at her again. "We can't use any of those for magic n'stuff?" He asked, not meaning to question her knowledge of healing, but baffled that such beautiful objects were not related to magic, in some way.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-25-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-26-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-28-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 12-01-2012, 06:14 PM