the Rift

cave in the .c l i f f s.

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[Image: winter_snow_by_ladyfey-d5g626q.png]

Vermillion. Another name for scarlet, for red, for cinnabar, for cinnamon. Tor tilted her head thoughtfully, watching the unicorn with large, soft brown eyes. He seemed so skittish and spread out- not enough lavender to cover up the taste of bile, it seemed. Not that he was the bile, but the lavender. Okay, now you're just confusing yourself. The unicorn's head curled around her body obstructing the view of the gems. "No, Vermillion, that cannot, not that I know of, although I have heard rumors of gems that hold magical properties. Yet they are rumors, and rumors do not save sickness." With a purposeful spring in her step, Tor moved towards the tunnel, her hooves sending a clattering through the cave. It seemed, again, the jewels shrank from the frighteningly loud sound. "Are you coming?" Her voice called to him, just in case he was locked to the floor, not that she had looked.

Without glancing back, she took up a trot through the caves. She did hope he would follow her.

OOC: If you want, I/you can start a new thread with some actual plants to learn or you can look at this thread with herbs I've put down at the moment! (It's the second post)

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-25-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-26-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 11-28-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 12-01-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Vermillion - 12-02-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: cave in the .c l i f f s. - by Tor - 12-03-2012, 07:29 PM