the Rift

Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Abdullah

Ears forward alert with the voicing words. She inhaled and exhaled softly. Eyes lightly blinking, absorbing the movement of her mouth. Abdullah's very heart jumped, a home without chains. Oh how she had wished for so long and finally that would be true. Or it could all be a trick. A trick to take her back to slavery. Though this mare gave her feelings far from treacherousness. Romani couldn't possibly betray her trust. Maybe it was time to open a bit. The dapple was willing to chance it. Ready to lead a new life of adventure and family.

Sounds of the chirping bird began to become distant. Abdullah raised her head higher and turned to watch as her, short lived friendship with it, disappeared. She sighed. Turning back around to face the short gal ahead. "Then by golly, take me home!" she smirked playfully with a tone of joy. A tiny rear left her front hooves 2 feet from the soft earth. Coming down the daggers squished in the liquefying snow. Without hesitation she took a few steps forward to kindly move at Romani. Abdullah was anxious to go. Anxious to see the new places.

[ooc- with your next post I say will close it? and you or myself could start one up in the Foothills(: lol]
image credits
coding = tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-25-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-26-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-26-2012, 08:44 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: Foolish at Fifteen [Edge/Foothills] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 08:51 PM