the Rift

Coming out of my cage, And I've been doing just f i n e..{Murdock}

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

M U R D O C K
If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

The first colours of dawn spread swiftly across the sky, painting the bright heavens anew with pastel shades. The air was cold, as it had been for many days now with the banishment of the sun, and thick frost clung to the dark branches of twisted trees. The sun’s rays, though diluted and weak, held a certain warmth that had seemed to eat away at the snow, thinning the heavy white blanket to expose the greenery below. Murdock nosed along through the snow, pushing aside the icy mounds to get at what little fresh vegetation he could.

For the past few weeks in Helovia, he had been eating little but dry twigs and browned leaves; the green grass was a welcome change. Pawing some of the snow aside, he foraged his way out into the field. Glancing up, he looked out at the horizon, noticing the single tall oak that seemed to stand above the rest. Frowning slightly, he took note of what appeared to be a giant nest within the higher branches of the ancient tree.

Curious, Murdock wandered forwards to investigate, quickening his pace until he settled into an easy lope. The fresh air stung his lungs as he ran, snow kicking up about his heels as he neared the tree. Drawing up close to it, he watched as a dark shape descended from the nest, coming to rest lightly in the snow. His interest peaking, Murdock slowed to a trot to bring him steadily towards the stranger.

“Morning!” he called out, a note of wariness upon his voice. This stallion was a Pegasus, like him, but his wings were much different. Frowning as he approached the male, he couldn’t help but stare at the leathery appendages relaxed at the stallion’s sides. As he drew nearer, he slowed his pace to a walk, and sidled up to the bat-horse. He smiled crookedly, looking the stranger up and down slowly. “Did you make that?” he asked distractedly, lifting his gaze to study to well-crafted nest above.

"Speak"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming out of my cage, And I've been doing just f i n e..{Murdock} - by Murdock - 11-26-2012, 07:32 PM