the Rift

winning .h e a r t s. [Faelene, open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

ooc:i'm sorry for the wait on this. I figured I would just write an "ending" and you can reply or close.

Faelene adapted. Whether it was a base instinct, or part of herself made by cause of her environment it was something she did. Sometimes without thinking, other times knowing what needed to be done and she had to change. It wasn't like she meant to be a puzzle, but she hardly understood herself and if she was unsolved to the rest it was little surprise. That was why she adorned a mask, making herself questionable. It was easier if no one was sure of it all. That left room for doubt, kept guesses, and made it harder for assumptions to stick. Faelene was rarely fake, if at all, she was just shaded layers of different hues one fighting to over come the other. Though the red maned did not scream of lesser beings, and better ones it shouldn't be doubted how much she cared for her kind. It was a great deal easier to trust, and like Unicorns....feel like she belonged. What happened at the Edge had only heightened that sense, giving her little option outside the band of outcasts. She would be questioned on the other side of what she was, and mistrusted by appearance, association. What kind of life was that? Being looked down on, instead of counted as a comrade. She had had enough of that.

One thing she wanted to accomplish was soothing the prejudice, and gossip. So far she had not been questioned, but she had not met many outside the snowy borders. Something else she was bound to change, and continue working to see how this all would work out. If she could make more ties, collect more knowledge, and truly find where her own heart was. So far nothing swayed her to leave her kind, and retaliate against them. Many reasons they were made to appear the enemy, the other side had the same.

Expression unchanged she nodded, happy to hear no qualms but more of a reassurance. Faelene wasn't fond of upsetting the balance of things, or at least not by something she couldn't control. Psyche was certainly a calculating one, and it showed in her words and actions. Why she would never understand what had brought the Frostheart and this lady together, she could see together they would be a deadly combination. "I will try that, I appreciate the thoughts. I will leave you in peace, I have some things I must attend." A faint smile of her gratitude she dipped her nose, and than headed further off in the white tundra with more to think about.

[end]

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
winning .h e a r t s. [Faelene, open] - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: winning .h e a r t s. [Faelene, open] - by Faelene - 12-16-2012, 07:57 PM