.c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

The meeting had gone well, she thought.

She had tried to keep it short and to the point; the less time spent gathered in a large group, the better (as her lovely sister had so kindly pointed out). An annoyed snort left her maw. Had Giselle always been so degrading to her? If so, why had she looked up to her big sister as a youngling? Now she was a mere annoyance, though a useful one. A mental wince at the thought of her prior promise: Giselle joined her cause with the understanding that she would be granted a position of power, and the shadow-mare was not in a position to renege on the offer. Sure, she would only lose Giselle – for she doubted the older femme had many friends in the ranks of the organization – but even she had to admit that her sister was an asset, even if she did so silently and unwillingly.

But now it was over, and they were off on their separate ways. She knew that several of them would be more successful than others, but that was to be expected, really. For now, she sought out one in particular. It was another mare that she was, granted, not particularly fond of. But Elizabeth was ambitious, this the jackal knew all too well. And she would not be caught unawares if she offered the fae a position of her own. Not too powerful, but enough to tide her over for the time being. And who knows? They were so similar that perhaps they would get along better than they had thus far. She pondered this for a moment. Never going to happen. It was their similarity that would prevent them from forming anything more than a precarious alliance.

Regardless, they would be returning soon with prisoners, perhaps slaves, those of them who did not look down on such. She was surprised at the reactions to her daughter’s slave, Rapha. She was not fond of him, herself, but she accepted him – he knew his place, he remained silent, he was at their beck and call. Well, with Snö’s blessing, of course. She wouldn’t take kindly to any who stole her slave for their own uses. But he was a possession, and he accepted this – there was nothing wrong with this. He would have his uses, she was sure. All this and more the dark fae thought about as she trotted briskly after the scarred bodice of Elizabeth. ”Elizabeth, darling!” she called jovially. ”Might I have a word?”

[W/C | ]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

Messages In This Thread
.c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 11:07 PM