the Rift

We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open]

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

"Such knowledge is reserved only for those intending on making the Edge their home."

The voice dripped from the very mists that danced about the trees. That was the curious thing about this place. The mists, they always lingered, no matter the season, nor the time of day. I used them to my advantage, of course, they blended in with the pale coating of my hide and presented my otherworldly figurine to those present in a most obscure, and ghostly manner. My delicate tiara tilted, my silken locks cascading down the attractive curve of my nape as my deep, violet eyes drink the happenings with keen interest.

"What are your intentions?" I hardly needed to ask, however, with the season turning, I had felt the mists of the land become less giving of their foretelling information, and so I was relying upon my keen sense of intuition this day. I looked to my fellows, to the Wraith and the Protector, my eyes gleaming with knowledge and amusement at them. Leonine tail swirls behind me, as my lean and limber legs sketch an oval about the four stallions.

Go ahead, steeds. Lie to me.

I dare you.

Messages In This Thread
We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 11-29-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-30-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Hellena - 12-06-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-08-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-09-2012, 06:27 AM