the Rift

We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open]

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

The simple words they employ to speak sheds much light on the low level of intelligence we are clearly dealing with. My eyes remain impassive, my gaze aloof as it darts from stallion to stallion. We might outnumber them, but it never the quantity of soldiers that wins battles - it is within the heart that the true strength lies. The strength and determination of an individual soldier that can defeat an entire battalion should he believe in himself enough.

I look to the soldiers before me, for that is what we are, even if our labels might suggest otherwise, and I nod to myself. Yes, we would win should they attempt to use force. They did not host the appropriate amount of brain cells to be successful here, not with the strength of Thor, the slippery magic of Ink and my own graceful, deadly sword - they would sooner die than cause harm to our lands, our kin.

He speaks of the stupidity of war, and whilst I agree with him, he continues to spout idiotic comments. Our leader is captive elsewhere, perhaps, but still we stood strong in her stead, working our way towards getting her returned to us. It mattered little that they knew their leader was gone, so did everyone else, it would seem. They would do well to note the swiftness in which Mirage would be returned to us, too. Perhaps they would return then, and face the wrath of the DragnHeart directly.

"Be gone."

My tones contain within them a harsh finality, an order impossible to refuse. These idiots did not belong here; the sooner their dull-brained skulls took up residence elsewhere, the better.

Messages In This Thread
We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 11-29-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-30-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-08-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-09-2012, 06:27 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Hellena - 12-23-2012, 11:07 PM