the Rift

We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

They don't seem to understand words very well, for they remain when they have been asked to leave. I flick my ears uncertainly, eyes twitching between either stallion. The tension has thickened. Though nothing but peace has been spoken, there is the underlying sensation of a snake coiled behind a rock, poised to strike at the next stride.

I have the impulse to charge at them, madly flailing to describe in as best I can that they really should depart. I would scream it at them if I could, but I doubt they'd heed it any better. I hardly think a rash decision to throw my bodice at them any better a tool, but the nerves have me coiled so tight I feel for a brief moment the courage of a warrior on the threshold of a battle. The weakness floods out of me and I stand firm and strong, teeth bared under the grim line of black lips as I regard these foul intruders with an increasing rage.

We all have our breaking points. I have been worn too thin, my ink washed over a canvas too broad, that I feel myself cracking. Rather than split I imagine I will rebound with a sharp snap.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 11-29-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 11-30-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Gryffindor - 12-08-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Tribute - 12-09-2012, 06:27 AM
RE: We will be young forever [Gryffindor,Open] - by Ink - 12-24-2012, 12:09 AM