the Rift

Time for a Friend [Any God]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>

The Goddess of the Moon appears, and a pang of remorse flares in my soul. I know the gods are all equal, yet she does not understand that I have a special connection to the Sun God. The sunlight was there for me when no one else was. I stare at the lady of the Moon, my blue eyes ice, yet softened, because I know there is no way to acquire the wildcat who could be my companion if I am rude. I incline my head with respect and apology; I was not aware my thoughts would be read. Still, I deserve my companion. Everyone, no matter how much of a bitch like me, deserves a friend. “I apologize. I am Mesir, an Informant in the Dragon’s Throat herd. Forgive me, but I am loyal to the sun, the beacon that has shone through my miserable childhood. The sun has always been by my side, something my father taught me when I was young. He was the only one who loved me, my mother thinking I was a freak for the marking on my face. We lived in a conservative herd. When he died, I turned to the sun, which reminded me of my father, and travelled to Helovia and found the Throat. It seems I have become bitter, and for that I am sorry. I ask you now for a companion, a caracal to represent my heritage, simply for a friend who has not already judged me for my bitter hatred and distrust of everyone around me.” I take a breath, not used to talking at length. Short snippets do not waste my breath and get to the point without rambling. I look again at the Goddess, with a noble and proud expression. She seemed strong, with a personality likewise to myself, one that I could appreciate. Now I could only hope she shared my feeling.

Messages In This Thread
Time for a Friend [Any God] - by Mesir - 11-26-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Time for a Friend [Any God] - by Mesir - 11-27-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: Time for a Friend [Any God] - by Mesir - 11-29-2012, 10:53 PM