the Rift

Time for a Friend [Any God]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"You make a lot of assumptions in thinking that I am going to give you the companion you request." The Moon Goddess stated cooly. Mesir had told her a story, given her a reason for her own desire for a companion, but after her complete lack of respect she still had not given the Goddess a reason she found acceptable for giving her one.

"Your time is running out, child." Her tone became patronizing as she spoke to her brother's follower. "And my patience has worn thin." She sighed and looked skyward as she contemplated whether or not to give the foolish girl a companion.

A smile began to spread across the Goddess' lips as her silver gaze fell back to Mesir. "For a season you will outcast yourself from the patron land of your wonderful god." She instructed Mesir. "Everyone that you speak to you must praise me. If you don't then there will be no companion in your near future, I will personally see to it." She promised. "And if you use that gift my brother gave you that marks you as one of his own then your time will be increased. Don't test me girl." She gave her final warning and stood waiting for the foolish girl's reaction.

Messages In This Thread
Time for a Friend [Any God] - by Mesir - 11-26-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Time for a Friend [Any God] - by Mesir - 11-27-2012, 05:53 PM
RE: Time for a Friend [Any God] - by Mesir - 11-29-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: Time for a Friend [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 12-03-2012, 07:47 AM