the Rift

Calling You [Any God]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

It was with mixed emotions that the Haflinger had made this journey. Downhearted tinged with eagerness, uncertainty, and fear were to name a few of the emotions that she was filled with, as the thought of seeing a God, in person, made her quake with awe. The Veins of the Gods was truly a sight to behold. Never before, even in all of her adventures, had Romani seen such a place that held such unearthly beauty as this. The ash stung at her eyes and throat, but the Haflinger would not be deterred.

Taking in a deep breath, she came to a stop just before the shrines of the Gods, admiring each one before allowing her azure eyes to fall closed. What had brought her here? Loneliness… Yes, that was it. She yearned for companionship. Ever since the incident in the Endless Blue, Romani had been troubled and uncertain about many things… It was often that she found her mind wandering to the grullo stallion she had met, and the elation she felt upon thinking of him was soon darkened that their meeting had been so brief, and ended rather darkly. Perhaps a companion would help her overcome such thoughts?

“Oh, Gods of this beautiful land,” Romani began, lifting her head up to gaze at the sky, “Please hear my prayers. I came to ask for companionship, if you should deem me fit to receive it.“

Messages In This Thread
Calling You [Any God] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 11-29-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by Romani - 11-29-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 12-01-2012, 12:03 AM