the Rift

Calling You [Any God]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
From a wisp of shadow, the Goddess of the Moon appeared. She was an image of grace and beauty that brought darkness to the world around her, but oh was she wicked. She could not contain her grin as the night fell and brought with it the bones of an innocent. On this evening she felt particularly villainous, particularly inclined to lie.

Like a cat she slinked forth, emerging from her brother's lava concoction and letting it fall off her in ashen sheets. As the wind fell to her mercy she swept it towards the innocent Haflinger on the rocks. If it had been hard to breathe before, she would struggle even more now. "This land," the goddess began ominously with a tilt of her head and an easy step to stand before the mare, "is no more beautiful than I am wicked. Tell me, child, what exactly do you seek?" Her eyes softened and she appeared to be gentle for the time being. Why not toy with those who did not know better? "To wish for a companion is to wish for something great and precious, but you must tell me more. Perhaps then I can aid you."

Messages In This Thread
Calling You [Any God] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 11-29-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by Romani - 11-29-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 12-01-2012, 12:03 AM