the Rift

Calling You [Any God]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

As the shadows twisted and morphed before her very eyes, Romani could only watch as the Goddess of the Moon appeared before her. She was humbled by the Goddess's presence, taking in the unearthly beauty of the lavender mare with the white mane and tail. Despite how awed she felt, there was nothing the Haflinger could do to hide the tinge of fear she felt. After all, a Goddess was standing before her, a simple equine...

There was a tension in the Veins now as the lavender ancient grew closer, and Romani was finding it difficult to breathe due to the density of the air. Despite the instinct inside of her that said, perhaps, this was a bad idea, the palomino held her ground. Her head was not as high as she normally held it, for she wanted the Goddess to know that she understood her place.

At first glance, the Goddess of the Moon seemed genuinely intrigued by her plight. This encouraged the Haflinger to speak, albeit softly.

"My Lady," Romani said softly, tipping her head forward in a bow, "I seek a companion, a tiger as white as the snows of Frostfall, to join me on my travels across Helovia, and further if need be. Someone who will have my back in times of peace and war, and to help quell the loneliness I feel." She knew that the Goddess of the Moon wouldn't simply give her a companion, and that she would need to earn it... But it was what she would have to do that would put her to the test.

Messages In This Thread
Calling You [Any God] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 11-29-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by Romani - 11-29-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Calling You [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 12-01-2012, 12:03 AM