the Rift

Bewitched [Done]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

It's a shame your tongue doesn't match your looks. Rage flared within her, but only instantly, as it quickly ebbed into amusement. With a silvery laugh, she snorted at him: "Why? Because I won't just spread my legs for you and follow you home, like all the other lost doves you meet?" She didn't mean this as much of an insult - but it certainly was true. In the time that she had spent following the golden stallion, she had seen many mares follow him doe-y eyed back to the Throat. The Leander she saw there - the charming and diplomatic warrior of the Throat - was an appealing figure for many mares. In another life, perhaps she could have even been his friend, his sister even, for their colouring was somewhat similar. Did he know they shared ties in common? That her bestfriend, Tolio, was close with his love, Faelene? That there was a chance that Faelene may join The Grey, if Tolio did? Likely not, or she was sure Leander would have investigated them further.

As Leander stepped forward, forcing his gaze back at her, her head lowered somewhat submissively - her ears falling back somewhat nervously - though she kept his gaze, just not quite so boldly. "I tried to steal you, merely to pull you away from your responsibilities, if only for a few days. Too bad I was found-out, it looks like you could have used the break." She gazed at him now earnestly, slowly piecing things together. She did not need him to like her, nor did she want him to dislike her, for alliance's sake. But if the path that Leander took would eventually affect her Tolio, via Faelene, then she would make it her business to see that she aided the situation in whatever way possible.

"I have a personal stake in seeing that you...are kept safe" She said somewhat ambiguously. The Grey does not talk sense into anyone. But we do have a certain set of skills, which you may find useful, against the Edge. I tried to pull you away, only to educate you about other options that you might have in dealing with the Edge, or anyone else who steps into your path. As the Sultan, you must realize that you cannot be responsible for doing...the dirty work, as it were. You are too high profile and there would be many who would be saddened if anything were to happen to that handsome face of yours." Flattery and flirtatiousness inevitably crept into her voice. She couldn't help it - it was simply the way she dealt with men. Sex sells, and this was one idea she needed to have heard.
Besides, if there was one stallion who needed to relax it was Leander. And who didn't like to be flirted with? To be complimented, and paid attention to?

[FYI He can injure her if he wants. Later, he can just blame it on being possessed :P]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Bewitched [Done] - by Leander - 11-27-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-28-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-29-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-29-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-29-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 06:52 AM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Phaedra - 11-30-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: Bewitched [Phaedra, Open] - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 10:55 PM