Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

Terror. It was the first thing he felt when he heard Psyche's affronted voice.

Immediately the grullo rose to his feet, shaking the snow from his coat before focusing his yellow gaze upon the dark mare. Even if she had not spoken, her expression was enough to tell him exactly what she was feeling. At this moment, he wondered if Elizabeth might have been a better foe than the very leader of the Plague. Honestly, and perhaps surprisingly, he could not blame her for such rage. While he had never outright pledged his allegiance with the Plague, at least not aloud, he knew it was simply an unspoken rule.

At her question, Xanthos wondered idly what might happen should he lie, but he wasn't quite that stupid, even if Psyche and the others thought so. Drawing in a deep breath, the stallion dropped his head, knowing he had done wrong. Oh, so wrong, and there was no way that 'sorry' would be getting him anywhere today. "Psyche," he dared to speak, searching for the right words to say, but it seemed impossible to guess what his leader wanted to hear from him. "... I know I have done wrong, gone against what we stand for. I have no reason to lie about it."

Then, his mind wandered to the very mare Elizabeth had spotted him with; Romani. She was a beautiful creature indeed, unicorn or not, and he couldnt' stand the thought of her being attacked for something so trivial. They might spit and laugh at him for what he was about to say, but the stallion felt it his duty to try. Even if he barely knew the Haflinger mare, he at least owed her her safety. "Punish me as you see fit," he continued on, his eyes meeting Psyche's to guage her thoughts, "But I beg of you, leave the mare be, and I will do as you wish."

And that, as much as he hated it, was the truth. It might not come easy to the stallion, but for Romani, he would act as the others that called the Plague family.

Messages In This Thread
Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Xanthos - 11-27-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain - by Elizabeth - 11-27-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 04:27 AM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Xanthos - 11-28-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Elizabeth - 11-28-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Faelene - 11-29-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Xanthos - 11-29-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Faelene - 12-04-2012, 12:42 AM