the Rift

Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Least they could hold their tempers now, she mused. There was a sideways glance to Xanthos, but she did not lose face. She had expected him to be the gentleman in this, and want to spare her from something. She wished he would have realized if she was worried she wouldn't have let her tongue loose upon them. Faelene was afraid of things, but physical pain did not make a high spot on the list...yet.

"No, not one Unicorn," she would agree,because that would prove how thoughtless and prejudice their enemies were. Faelene kept quiet to let her answer, let her put on her show of authority and knowledge to give her perspective. "I couldn't say what you would do," she would reply because it was the truth. How would she know Psyche wouldn't let some of them who weren't in her group be annihilated? She didn't. Mauja's seeming to have poofed, Faelene was concerned what this would mean for them. Though the red maned wasn't much for the whole supremacy thing, she was quite fond of her own kind, and in seeing they were not wiped out. "Yes, I understand your importance and perhaps the need of things," she would skit around saying anything about the Plague. It was suppose to be a secret, (which she found a bit laughable by their means to keep it such) but she wouldn't spill it. If Psyche was as coy as to be suspected maybe she would catch Faelene's hint.

Psyche maybe Faelene could have some form of respect for, but this Elizabeth when she came to speak Faelene let her waste her breath. It was far easy to ignore her all together, because that might serve the purpose of missing her off. A swallow, and brief close of her eyes, she would hold the gold stare as it only mattered for the white socked mare. "Xanthos is my friend, and I wanted to be sure he did answer to you to be treated this way. I would hate to see others harmed over the same issue with the loyalties they have to this herd and what they would do for it." This she hoped Psyche realized if things were going to change she would need the Unicorns who were not racist too. She hoped with her experience in the invasion she would know the greatness of numbers, and a cause that made them united was a strong force. Faelene didn't expect Elizabeth to. That was all she would say about it. Xanthos would take his punishment, and Faelene would let him. This equine, well she had other plans for her, and that would have to be dealt with. Reason, she had learned, could not be spoon fed.

Who should come to her rescue? A silver lad with his heart in the right place, but too small to be of much help. None the less he came in looking concerned for Xanthos, and speaking so. Faelene could see Elizabeth and Psyche ignored the child. This is where she had to stop from scoffing at them. Really a child? This was what had them holding their tongues and actions? Turning to the boy she made a step closer. "He was hurt before and they were making sure he'll live. It's probably best if you let them take care of him." The gray eyes in her mask were soft for the boy only, meeting his intelligent blue eyes. She would wonder if he was an orphan or merely a wandering for he surely did not belong here. A short look to Xanthos (a silent plea to go along with her this time) she then surveyed the ladies. "Please make sure he'll recover. There's something I think he can do, you'll need him for..." Before the colt she said no more, but it would give them something to think about. Dark head lowered to the child (though he was quite a long legged fellow) she whispered, "You think you could show me the way out of this place? It's quite cold, and I haven't found way out of this frosted place for some real warmth." Faelene did not want the child here any more, not around those two, not to see this. What she said was not meant to be silly or dumb, or a lie. It was a half truth, and hope he would take her up on the offer, make this one easy thing to do, leaving her with someone she still could "save".

Messages In This Thread
Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Xanthos - 11-27-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain - by Elizabeth - 11-27-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 04:27 AM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Xanthos - 11-28-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Elizabeth - 11-28-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Faelene - 11-29-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Xanthos - 11-29-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Caught In A Winter's Rain [Open] - by Faelene - 12-04-2012, 12:42 AM