the Rift

something .m a g i c a l. [Sun God or Time God]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

There is nothing but silence, but I remain kneeling, my lobes straining for the slightest sound. I am so afraid that I will be turned away, or worse, that I will simply be ignored. But my patience is rewarded: light flares through the veins as fires roars into a swirling column, finally settling into the form of a great steed, golden coat seeming to be lit from within, and illuminated from without. I truthfully cannot tell if the light is simply making him glow, or if he is the source of the light that glows around us now. Either way, I am overcome with awe, and I dip lower in my bow (I hadn't though it was possible to do so before), my muzzle tucking so tight as to touch my chest. My banner cascades down my nape, covering one eye; with the other, I cannot help but stare at the glory of the Sun God.

"Oh, glory," I whisper, overcome with the power of his presence. He speaks, and it is all at once demanding and awe-inspiring, and I find myself both intimidated and endlessly grateful for his presence. I am truly blessed, this day. But I am now reminded of my quest for magic, and I swallow, hard, before allowing my voice to sound once more, tones respectful. "If it please you, m'lord, I come seeking magic." My words are growing stronger as I speak, more confident. I yearn to prove myself to the god, that I deserve whatever power he will bestow upon me. "I would like to earn the ability to speak to those from another's past, in order to better understand who they have become."

[W/C | 280]
[OOC | She wants to be able to talk to the ghosts from other's past in order to understand their history and thus better understand who they have become; and to be able to reconcile grievances between the living and the dead. I know this is similar to the power claimed by Ahriman, but I have checked with Cami and she had okayed me questing for this power. :) ]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: something .m a g i c a l. [Sun God or Time God] - by Sohalia - 12-01-2012, 03:32 PM