the Rift

something .m a g i c a l. [Sun God or Time God]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

He snorts, and the sound is one of amusement and, perhaps, a bit of bemusement as well. I am aware that my request is odd, but I have my reasons for seeking out such a talent. "It is not grievances that I seek, my lord," I begin, trying to explain. "But I am sure that there are many who would like to be able to lay their loved ones to rest, so to speak. I myself would have said goodbye to my parents one last time, had I the chance." A lump forms in my throat, and I swallow hard, their memory seeming more painful in the presence of one so great. I wish more than anything that I could run home and share my excitement and trepidation over gaining an audience with the Sun himself, but I cannot, and their loss seems all the more devastating for it.

He explains my magical request, and I listen fervently, filing the information away. I know that in order to wield any power, one must have an understanding of what it is. In order to fly, for example, I must understand how my wings work. I wonder briefly if three magical parts means three quests, and I take a deep breath to quell my anxiety. I never expected this to be easy, and that is what I must remind myself. I knew that I would have to work for this, and I am more than willing to do anything he asks of me in order to gain my magic and (secretly) gain his approval. His final words are instructions, and I tuck those into my mind, holding them for dear life. When he is done speaking, I allow myself to rise from my deep bow. "Yes, my lord," I tell him, accepting my challenge. "I will do as you ask."

[W/C | 308]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: something .m a g i c a l. [Sun God or Time God] - by Sohalia - 12-02-2012, 10:54 PM