the Rift

The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Due to the close proximity between the Threshold and the Foothills, it didn’t take long for Romani to lead the way back home. All along the journey she engaged Abdullah into courteous conversation, simply curious to get to know the dark dappled mare a bit better. Still, the palomino made sure to keep her questions polite and non-prying. Regardless of the mystery surrounding Abdullah, she was delighted that the Arabian had accepted her offer, and idly Romani hoped that those of the Foothills wouldn’t mind that she had brought home another to the herd.

Eventually the thick forest of the Threshold gave way to the recognizable, rocky outcrops of land of the Foothills, where the snow was not as prominent as the lower regions of Helovia. The fast approaching season of Birdsong was even more prominent up here, birds singing and chirping lazily in the warm rays of the sun. The Haflinger mare was paced at an unhurried trot, cream mane and tail whipping in the slight breeze, and with a smile she turned her head to face Abdullah.

“Welcome to the Foothills,” Romani said welcomingly, slowing from her trot to a calm walk. Azure eyes took in the familiarity of her home with a smile. “Make yourself at home here. I’m sure you’ll meet the others in time… Would you like for me to show you around?”

[OOC: I hope this is alright for a starter... X3]

Messages In This Thread
The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-27-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-27-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-28-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-30-2012, 10:45 PM