the Rift

The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abdullah

Dullah continued on. Answering simple questions and continued to hold onto the conversation. It became quiet for a while, that is until they ventured through the borders. The smell of Romani finally pieced in with the smell of the new territory, Abdullah automatically connecting this as the Foothills. To be reassured, Romani spoke words that made her guess correct. So this was home? The surviving snow was frail and barely about. The hopes of spring much higher here. The dapple mare's heart began to beat happily as she moved about. Pace becoming faster, yet still steady and graceful. Tail arched high, proudly held, as well as her neck craned and held at a presentable view for the Arabian descendants.

"Oh my, it is more beautiful than I immagined," the mare paused slightly "a tour would be wonderful." a simple nod in agreement. Though Abdullah had seen places with far more presentable looks she found the Foothills rather appetizing. Pleasing to her cause of adventure. It looked to hold its own promise of adventure. Surely she could indulge in many activities here, the place burned with life. Much like the lively creature beside her. Maybe Romani wasn't as high spirited as Dullah, there was some energy to spunk up within her. "I do not mean to offend you by asking such a personal question, as you barely know me," sky eyes peeked at the red, watching for any awkward expressions "you've stated you as well are new among these lands, where have you ventured from?" Curious tones pitched in the air.

[ooc- these two are MUST friends xD]

Messages In This Thread
The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-27-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-27-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-28-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-30-2012, 10:45 PM