the Rift

The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani watched as Abdullah pranced ahead of her, admiring the fine features of the Arabian and how delighted the other mare seemed to be upon seeing the Foothills for the first time. The palomino was thrilled that Abdullah seemed to approve, as she would have felt horrible if the dappled grey had been disappointed in the terrain. Ears perked forward, eyes bright with joy, Romani tossed her head into the air and nickered softly. The excitement radiating off of Abdullah was contagious and she couldn’t help but feel the thrill of exhilaration.

“Isn’t it just?” The Haflinger inquired pleasantly, picking up her trot once more to continue showing Abdullah around. “I thought the same when I first came here.”

At the dappled mare’s question, Romani turned to look at her, pausing for a moment as she collected her thoughts. The inquiry was somewhat unexpected, but she had no problems in answering. After all, Romani had no secrets to hide. Besides, if she and Abdullah spoke more, perhaps they could become good friends, something that the red mare lacked in Helovia.

“It’s alright, Dullah… I don’t mind talking about it. I’m an adventurer like you, actually. I’m from a small herd rather far from Helovia. I came to Helovia seeking the unknown, and what I found was something that I honestly wasn’t expecting; a home. Svetlana, our Chieftess, found me and brought me to the Foothills, much like I have done with you.” It was after she had finished speaking that Romani found herself growing quiet, azure eyes glancing to her new companion for a few moments before deciding to redirect the question back at her.

“What about yourself, Dullah? Where do you come from? Of course, if you don’t want to answer, you don’t have to…” For the last thing that the Haflinger wanted to do was upset her new, should she say it, friend.

[OOC: Oh, I know! X3 They’re adorable together… I find it kind of funny; one of your character’s wants to kill Romani, and the other wants to be her friend. XD]

Messages In This Thread
The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-27-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-27-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-27-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Romani - 11-28-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: The Hills of Home [Abdullah,Open] - by Abdullah - 11-30-2012, 10:45 PM