the Rift

Winter's Prison [Gods/Open]

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sierra
There's Always A Way

Sierra watched as horses began to gather. She grunted, her time alone with the gods was over. She looked at the black and white one. A fuzzy, electric shock type feeling had come over her when she was near him. Electricity? Spark? Shock? She shrugged her shoulders. The Sun god had said something about repairing time, so maybe a god of time? She decided that's who he was, and she stared at him. What was strange was that she had heard that all gods were tribred. Each had wings from a pegasus, one or two horns from a unicorn, and the rest from an equine. The God of Time had only a horn. She was interested in why, but did not ask. Can he hear me? Hope not. Sierra lowered her head. All this time she had been thinking about this god, the charming one of Time and Spark. Such a handsome devil he was. She grinned at herself. Such an idiot I am. He can hear me! Thoughts and images rolled into her mind of the two, she took a minute to scan through them before clearing her mind of anymore.

She glanced around, before settling her blue eyes back to the Time god."You're the new god?" She asked him. Her mind focused on memorizing his shape and colors. "I have heard that some horses have sensed your presence. Shall you be joining the gods within the heavens to answer us mortals? Or do you think we are of unimportance and do not care?"She then realized how many questions she had asked."So sorry for piling you up with questions. It's just I have never met a god before, I have only heard of them."She grumbled.I'm an idiot!! She tucked her wings closer to her body, trying to keep warm. She looked at the other horses, then back at the Time God, waiting for him to reply.

The Sun God was already strolling away with a dark mare, and she felt a pang of jealousy and envy. She wished the Time God would whisk her off her hooves, carry her away to a place of secrecy. Just stop thinking about him altogether, smart one!Her fairy tales that played in her head came to a pause and she was sucked back into reality. Now too many horses crowded around, and she sighed. Too bad it couldn't last forever. She looked back at the Time God, waiting for his replies.

OOC: Sorry for such the lubby-dubby post. My muse did it!
WC: 414
"Tying her Tongue."
Working her Joints
Plotting her Moves

Messages In This Thread
Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by God of the Sun - 11-28-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Sierra - 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Xanthos - 11-28-2012, 08:05 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Crow - 11-28-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Valerion - 11-28-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Myrddin - 11-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Kiara - 11-29-2012, 11:24 PM