the Rift

Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
The light breeze of the ocean's mist traveled through the air. Silently, it brushed the brute's pelt making him anxious. Leandor's presence was in front of him. He knew today, Leandor and he were going to spar. The palomino stallion was a talented soldier. His ways of technique and wisdom were probably to good for the grullo, but he needed to try. Try for his friends, his herd, and himself. He also wanted to please Leandor, for this was a favor that he was pleasing for him. Leandor's voice rang through out the blues. The water carried the sound waves across them all over and in every direction. Any creature would be able to hear his ringing tone it they were near. The grullo replyied confidently to Leandor by shaking his head slightly. "Okay Leandor, I accept the challenge of not flying.." He looked at him casually. "For, you are right I should be just as good a fighter on the ground as I am in the air. I am ready when you are." Shooting Leandor a smirk he steadied his position. His eyes lit up with excitment. He was ready for battle when Leandor was!

The lightly colored male charge towards him. Trusting towards him, Leandor aimed to bite the grullo stallion, quickly after he kicked his powerful legs towards his stomach. It was a fast strike, but luckily ,today, the brute was actually focused. Powerfully, he struck his left wing powerfully, attempting to shield himself. Leadnor's kick did hit Levi, but the block protected him from more pain. Pain, struck his side, like an electrical shot it ached making his muscles tense and burn. The brute started to become more cross. Arching his neck and standing tall, he reared in place giving a loud shriek that echoed across the waters. Racing towards Leandor, he trust his hooves towards his legs. He hoped that maybe he could try to trip him. Then quickly he whiped around and tried to slide underneath his stomach. The sand was slippery so it was easy for the black stallion to slide. Again, he attempted to raise up underneath Leandor, and lift him. Then he planned to lower his neck, which would make the palomino fall harshly to the ground. His expression looked confident, but on the inside he felt unsure of what he was doing.

[OOC: W/C 393 and thanks again :) ]

Messages In This Thread
Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Leander - 11-28-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [Levi Lesson Spar] - by Levi - 11-28-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Levi - 12-04-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Official - 12-17-2012, 06:45 PM