the Rift

Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Leandor's grip hadn't lightened from Levi's attempt to turn his body around. Levi's wing still had that tight grip that Leandor had intended to bring. This time it wasn't as much pain, but still enough to bruise his wing. A big slash was also interfered with this bite as well. Leandor had taken a few feathers and a made a quick slash. Blood poured down Levi's right wing, as the sooty stallion kept coming back for more of a fight. Nothing that Levi couldn't handle, but he had never really had a cut on his wing(s) before, so it was very painful. A new kind of painful though. It wasn't as hard to handle then a powerful kick to the leg, or rump. That's it Levi thought. I know how I am going to do my final blow to the LionHeart. His eyes narrowed as he began to plan for this attempt to win this spar. Orbs raged with excitement as Leandor wouldn't know what the final blow would be. This wasn’t Levi’s final rage, but he intended to weaken him again. Lashing out, his body threw himself towards Leandor’s chest again. Then running up to him, the golden watched his every move as Levi attempted to stomp his large hooves on Leandor’s back. Throing his body into a fierce rear, he attempted to slam his hooves on Leandor’s back to slam him to the ground hoping he might be able to pin him. If that didn’t work Levi also had a backup plan.

Leandor's shriek pierced through Levi's lame ear. "Control yourself! You must not let your enemy get the best of you, your mind must be as strong as your body!" Levi said nothing, but only a slight nod of his head. Levi knew the golden stallion was right. Any enemy shouldn't intimidate him, whether he was concerned or not he didn't want to get out of control. He was going to put his thoughts behind for once and really just plain out fight. Now that Leandor seemed to be still raging it was the perfect opportunity to do something to prove to him that he wasn't planning on loosing himself.

Levi’s heart pounded as he gave Leandor a slight cut on his foreface. The golden’s blood dripped down Levi’s maw and teeth. Glaring at him, the sooty stallion stuck out downwards with his forelimbs for Levi’s head. Levi quickly dodges out of the way making that attempt out of the way. Levi was ready for his final blow. Racing back towards the giant, he leaped forward with a lot of momentum. Eyes open and maw stretched out long. He again attempted to trip the male, by kicking both legs, at his stifles again. Knowing at least one of the stifle’s were weak it would be a good idea to try to get it weaker for his big finale. Then rearing once again he lashed out trying to hit Leandor in the head with his powerful right hoof. Quickly, Levi came down from his rearing posture , swiveled towards the rear of Leandor’s. Taking his final blow he aimed for Leandor’s back left hip. With two raging legs, he shifted his hooves towards his opponent hoping to knock him over.

[OOC: First off, thank you again for all of this help! I honestly need it in my writing skills and everything else haha. Also for the evil smirk remark I said, I didn’t mean it to seem like I was trying to play your character but making it dramatic, but it came more out like power playing. Sorry about that :/ Also in the summary, yes that would definitely help with the clarity of the situations, so yes I will use both horses in my summary this time and what they attempted to do and how Levi felt when Leandor bit him, etc. Oh, and yes Leandor had his wings. Also, thank again :D
W/C 541
Summary: Levi feels the sensation of pain when Leandor harshly bit hig right wing. Giving it a big slash, Leandor also ripped a few feathers off. Nothing more than a bruise feeling Levi hadn’t known that Leandor ripped his wing. As Leandor still had Levi’s wing, Levi attempted to bang into his chest once again. As Leandor released his grip, Levi attempted to brutely stomp his hooves on Leandor’s back. As Leandor screamed at Levi to pay more attention, Levi ignored him to respond and slightly noded trying to show him that he was listening, but he wasn’t going to let Leandor get the best of him by trying to talk (even though he knew he was trying to help him). Levi got ready, then to bring Leandor his final blow. Harshly Levi, attempted to kick at Leandor’s stifle hoping to trip him. Then with a powerful rear, Levi aimed his right hoove for Leandor’s head. For his final blow, Levi swerved to the back of Leandor and kicked both legs powerfully towards his back left hip hoping to knock him over.
And sorry that sucked :/]

Messages In This Thread
Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Leander - 11-28-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [Levi Lesson Spar] - by Levi - 12-02-2012, 09:20 AM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Levi - 12-04-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: Sharpen the Blades [JUDGE] - by Official - 12-17-2012, 06:45 PM