the Rift

protection for my lady [any god]

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A C C H U S

Bacchus didn't like being away from Sno. Really didn't like it. Too many people were ready to snatch him up, remodel him to their wants. He was Princess Sno's slave! Not anyone else's! Bacchus could only imagine how awful it would be in the clutches of another horse. Someone who was more violent and less pretty. So there he went trotting, nervous and agitated, up the sides of a rock mountain, terrified and excited and... terrified. His legs were shaking, his eyes were big and round. Little Bacchus knew what he wanted- an item to protect Sno! What would Sno say right now? You're a right cowed dog, Rapha. Get a move on and stay smiling.

The young horse finally stopped at the shrines of the fine gods, eyes wide and sparkling in awe and distrust. What if gods were just immortal, evil, slave-masters? "O mighty gods of the beautiful Helovia, will you come and greet one of your small subjects?" His voice was a squeak, but that would have to do, for the rest of it was gone.

OOC: He would like a magic object that protects the user from PHYSICAL harm, not magical.

If possible, I would like it if it was a leather necklace with a wolf fang on the end.

i'm a COWARD, a LIAR, and totally, utterly pathetic- I ADMIT IT

Messages In This Thread
protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 11-29-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 12-01-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 12-23-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 07:03 PM