the Rift

protection for my lady [any god]

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A C C H U S

Bacchus' hair prickled uncomfortably as a wind shivered to life around him, running ticklish hands through his mane and tail. It laughed softly, alluringly, and quite suddenly, there was a mare beside him. She was taller than him, delicately formed, smooth-skinned with those doe-eyes, even if they were a touch frightening, all marbled silver and cream and ice. And she was pretty- even more pretty than Snö. Maybe. But he didn't like to think that, as if the very thought would be told to Snö. And she was all lavender and violet, and looked like... she was spun out of starlight and moonlight and beauty.

"Oh my Lady," He cried out, realizing his place was at her feet. He dropped to his knees without regard of the pain on hard rock he caused them, and did not dare look upon her bodice again, for fear. "I'm sorry, Lady, I didn't know you preferred beauty over might!" Bacchus apologized, muttering sorry over and over again under his breath. "Oh dear Lady, mistress of the moon, I just wanted to ask for some sort of thing that could protect my master Snö from harm. I couldn't bear it if my Lady got hurt... there would be too many ready to kill me." The slave sniffed slightly, looking down at her hooves.

i'm a COWARD, a LIAR, and totally, utterly pathetic- I ADMIT IT

Messages In This Thread
protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 11-29-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 12-01-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 12-23-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 07:03 PM