the Rift

protection for my lady [any god]

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A C C H U S

Yes, she was not just a unicorn, Rapha supposed- but she was a real goddess. She was, she was, she was... amazing. Powerful. Lovely. Of course, he did not see her smile- probably a good thing, as he may just pass out from surprise and adoration. On his knees now, he realized how much injury he had caused them so foolishly. Pain, hot pain, throbbed in the kneecaps as the little horse trembled before the goddess, joints reduced to raw flesh and scraped skin, blood dripping from both. Finally, the sun passed out of the sky, in a wink of a golden eye and a shiver, pale light.

He listened in silence, on his knees, as the mighty maress spoke, vindictive, but he was used to such voices. He didn't answer- it was certainly not in his place right now, and continued to keep his little ears pricked as she spoke of seeking out and fighting.

"Beautiful goddess, I thank you a thousand times. I will do my very best. Thank you, thank you, thank you." Slowly, nervously, those legs unfolded, and the slave stood, still not daring to look upon the tribaid's body, careful not to draw any more attention to himself. He backed away, head held low, struggling to find a grip on the hard rock, too much of a coward to look up and see if she was gone. On the slave made his way, until finally the ground rose above him, and he turned, and began to canter, happy and ready to make his way home to his mistress and the Plague.

i'm a COWARD, a LIAR, and totally, utterly pathetic- I ADMIT IT

Messages In This Thread
protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 11-29-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 12-01-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 12-23-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: protection for my lady [any god] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 07:03 PM