the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Maybe you and I should try a mockfight one day. Lana lifted her head up,water dripping from the end of her muzzle. A image of Aryel and Levi having a mock fight came into her head. She imagined the two powerful creatures battling out for the pure joy of it. As for hero's,none of the two believed they would really be hero's. Hero:Someone who does something great to help others. As soldiers they would be helping others. They would be helping the herd! How much of a hero would they been then? In fact Levi believed she was a hero!

She laughed. Hero:Brave,courageous,brave again.. Something she didn't consider herself as and never would consider herself as. It wasn't brave to run away from someone,was it? If she was brave she would have tryed to help her mum; even if she had been killed in the process. Levi's wing wrapped round her,giving her a sensation she had never felt before but it was a feeling she loved. She looked up at him from under his wing. "I do not believe I am brave at all. Someone who is brave does not run in the face of danger. They charge into it;no afraid of what the outcome might be." She shuffled closer to Levi,his wing still draped over her,leaning on his slightly. The warm coal body of the stallion warmed her inside as well as on the out. "Anything is braver then running away.." Her voice trailed of as she cursed herself. Why couldn't I be brave like Levi and Aryel? She wished she could be brave. Even if it was less the a day. But she knew she wasn't mentally strong enough to be classed as brave,and never would be.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM