the Rift

After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

"Lana," Aryel's ice blue concerned eyes gazed into the silvery orbs of Lana. Levi’s bluish tinted orbs flickered towards Aryel as she spoke "Levi is right. You left your abusive father despite not knowing what was ahead, and also knowing what would happen if he caught you. And you ran anyway. That takes guts, especially with one as young as yourself. " Levi felt proud, but still concerned for Lana. He felt proud because Aryel had extended his thought further to both of their point as she spoke, but Lana did not seem to feel that she was even though she was one of the bravest horses Levi had ever met. Turning his gaze back to Lana, he further talked about him and Aryel’s point to Lana. “Aryel you extended my thought, it’s like you read my mind.” A warm honey toned laugh rang from his vocal chords before he spoke to Lana. “Lana, you really are so brave. I could have never done that when I was your age and I learned the hard way. My parents stayed with me only until I was a few months old and then disappeared and I never saw them again. I have to take care of myself and lost trust in everyone that I met, no one could go near me without me trying to attack or hide on them, but you have a different situation, you ran away not because you did not want to, but because you were brave. It takes a lot of guts, like Aryel said, to do what you have done. If I could go back in time to leave my parents before they left me I would have. And you trusted me and Aryel right away, but we will protect you because you are home now.” Levi heart pounded from his speech because he meant every single damn word he just spoke. He loved this filly as if she was his own and he was not going to let anyone hurt her as long as he lives. He would rather die, then let her get hurt in any way.

Reaching his raven colored muzzle towards her, he nuzzled gently into her cheek feeling her soothing fur. Her soft touch made him more relaxed as he finally let his muzzle brush off of her. He thought it might be a lot to give her in just one day, all of this horrible talk about her father; he really wanted the filly to have more fun.

“Imagine if I was alone and surrounded by enemies much bigger and nastier than myself, but it was possible for me to escape. I could stay and fight, which might be brave, but it would also be dumb because I would certainly die. Or, I could run and organize a better attack later. Those who run away live to fight another day, you know. That's what my dad would say to his warriors. Now, if the fate of the herd depended on me staying and holding the enemy off, I would, despite the chance of death. I would probably be peeing myself in fright, but I would still stay and fight. Bravery to me is doing the right thing despite being scared." Aryel let out a bell like laugh that rang around his ears. Levi shot a glance towards her nodding his head basically saying that was a perfect reference. He loved how she got into her conversations so much, it was so funny. "I think I rambled a little. Did any of that make sense?" Pursing his lips he let out a soft chuckle and said “Yes Aryel it made perfect sense.”

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 11-30-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-01-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-04-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: After a hurricane comes a rainbow [open] - by Lana - 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM