the Rift

the art of seduction [d'art]

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

KOU        
sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places

Over the crashing waves Kou could not hear the doctor's approachs, but she felt his presence a she usually did. Strength radiated from his very being and that made her feel protected when he was close to her. "Hello, doctor." She murmured as he touched his muzzle to hers. She did not miss a step as she continued on her stroll along the beach, expecting that the doctor would keep in step with her. If he had come all this way to find her like she assumed he had why would he just allow her to walk away?

When d'Artagnan finally spoke it made Kou laugh. Her eyes sparkled as she turned to look at him and smiled. "All this time I've been waiting for you, doctor." She said. "And you're late. You sure know how to keep a girl waiting. Do you do it because you think it'll make me want you more?" She said teasingly as she flicked her tail so the silken strands would brush against d'Artagnan's legs.

"I'll tell you a secret." She whispered. "It's working." She winked then trotted forward, flicking her tail at the doctor's face as she moved ahead of him.

Messages In This Thread
the art of seduction [d'art] - by Kou - 11-30-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: the art of seduction [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 12-02-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: the art of seduction [d'art] - by Kou - 12-02-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: the art of seduction [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: the art of seduction [d'art] - by Kou - 12-08-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: the art of seduction [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 12-13-2012, 07:29 AM