the Rift

dirt from the throat; questing | open

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

A court jester of stripes and bright orange appears in the crowd, and I simply tilt my head to view the beast curiously. At least, I begin with curiosity, until the emotion shifts back to annoyance as soon as his flapping mouth opens. A whip of wind snakes one of my locks of blonde mane to snap and crack, as my eyes narrow dangerously. "Tingal, the adults are talking right now. Can you shut your mouth?" Of course, the words were laced with bitter sarcasm, but there was no mistaking the serious tone of voice the echoes in my chest - a threat. However, I cannot direct all my annoyance toward the unsuspecting tiger, for the other idiots just keep rolling in, offering useless suggestions and making me weary.

"This stallion is not my friend," I say brutishly, catching the our in the statement of Leander and glaring at him. "The Foothills are not allies, and therefore the only relation I have with this Chief is homeowner and trespasser." This was the first time I had witnessed a slip in the logic of Leander, for while he knew the Chief, was obviously on good terms with the big blue idiot, I had no knowledge of him, no care. He was giving some neutral party free reign of our home and, to add insult to injury, a pass on taking things as he pleased. I could honestly kick the oaf in the head, had he already not stuffed his own hooves in his mouth and swallowed.

After the small exchange with the Artisan, who seems to take badly to my arrival, the stallion remains silent and I glare at him from behind the bucket and the line drawn in the sand by the snake's retreat. "Get your dirt and get out, Chief Evers. Do not let me catch you snooping behind my borders again."
""

[ ooc; sorry for holding you up imi! D: ]

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
dirt from the throat; questing | open - by Evers - 11-30-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: dirt from the throat; questing | open - by Bazilisk - 11-30-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: dirt from the throat; questing | open - by Bazilisk - 12-08-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: dirt from the throat; questing | open - by Kri - 12-21-2012, 01:29 PM